Tuesday 29 January 2013

Yoo Jae Suk Says Goodbye to ′Come to Play′ at the ′MBC Entertainment ... - Yahoo! Philippines News

Yoo Jae Suk said goodbye to Come to Play at the MBC Entertainment Awards.

The speech was made when he won the PD Award at the ceremony on December 29.

He had been present with the Infinity Challenge team when producer Kim Young Hee, the presenter, called out his name. He seemed surprised at the unexpected award, and headed onstage to accept it.

"I was surprised because I never thought I would receive this award," he said. "I want to thank the variety producers for this."

As he hadn′t been able to say goodbye as the eight-years MC of Come to Play with its sudden cancellation, Yoo Jae Suk used the opportunity to say goodbye and thank his colleagues.

He said, "I think I have to say this. Kim Won Hee, who I hosted Come to Play with, wasn′t able to come today. I′m alone here, but I want to thank our viewers, on behalf of our producers and everyone else, for loving us for so long."

"I wanted to say this," he went on. "Ms Kim Won Hee, thank you for your hard work, and I had fun in the eight years we were together."

After seeing Kim Na Young in tears at her seat, Yoo Jae Suk joked, "I′m the one receiving the award, but why are you crying? Ms Kim Na Young, thank you so much for your three years of effort."

He then mentioned the names of everyone who had helped Come to Play, including Gil, Lee Ha Neul, Yoo Seung Min, Park Myung Soo and Noh Hong Chul.

He finished, "I thank the viewers for continuing to love Infinity Challenge despite its six month hiatus. We weren′t able to give you big laughs this year, but next year we′ll make sure we do with our brothers."

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

Reporter : Jeon Su Mi (ssue516@naver.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]

[Hot News You Should Know]
- Kwon Sang Woo and Soo Ae Go On a Date By the Beach in ‘Yawang’ Still Cuts
- [Photo] Monday Couple, Yoo Jae Suk and More Step Out for 2012 SBS Entertainment Awards
- KBS Confirms ‘Win Win’ Cancellation
- [Happy Birthday] ‘International Star’ Psy Turns 35
- Psy and MC Hammer to Reunite for ‘New Year’s Rockin’ Eve’



No comments:

Post a Comment