Thursday 28 November 2013

Girl's Day MinAh wants to do more for her parents - Yahoo Philippines News

The November 14th episode of KBS 2TV variety show ‘Happy Together 3’ was a ‘Girl Group members and their uncle fans’ special, and saw the presence of Suzy and Fei from miss A, Girl’s Day MinAh, and Jung Eun Ji of A PINK as guests.

During the earlier part of the show, MinAh had tears in her eyes as she spoke about her parents, “If I earn a lot of money, I want to buy my parents a present. I usually take the company’s vehicle for my schedules, so I didn’t know. But when I take my dad’s car occasionally, I realize that it was really old.”

Fei who was sitting alongside her, also had tears in her eyes after hearing what MinAh said. Sensing the sad situation that was enveloping, Yoo Jae Suk and Park Myung Soo started getting flustered. Park Myung Soo then consoled MinAh by saying, “MinAh, you should leave the crying until the latter half of the show.”

Meanwhile, Fei related her embarrassment on one occasion because she spoke the wrong words. She said, “I had an interview, and had the question of whether I cook often at home. I said of course, and that my fridge has all sorts of ingredients. I only realized later that I had said it as corpse instead of ingredients, and this had given the interviewer a big shock.”

By: Sung Sun Kwak

Copyright@KpopFighting.com



No comments:

Post a Comment