Wednesday 20 November 2013

Yoo Jae Suk participates in his first pictorial in three years for 'Elle' - allkpop

Yoo Jae Suk, who normally doesn't seem to like the attention all on him, participated in his first pictorial in three years for 'Elle'!

SEE ALSO: Yoo Jae Suk reported to have kindly set everyone at ease after his minor car accident

During an interview for the magazine, Yoo Jae Suk was the one to be asked a question for a change as he shared, "I am able to do my best in everything I do because of the fans... The reason why I can only do my best is because I always gain happiness as I give more and more laughter to many people."

It has been revealed that Yoo Jae Suk took time out of his busy filming schedule to participate in the pictorial as a supporter of the magazine's 6th annual charity collaboration project 'Share Happiness' which collaborates with 50 celebrities and 48 brands to raise a total of 200 million won (~$189,200 USD) for women and children in need. Star supporters include Jung Kyung Ho, Lee Jin Wook, Daniel Henney, Lee Bo Young, Han Chae Young, Han Ji Hye, Yoo Yun Suk, and Go Ara.

You can check out the full 'Share Happiness' pictorial and interview in 'Elle Korea's December issue when it becomes available on the 20th.





No comments:

Post a Comment