Friday 17 January 2014

'Running Man' Yoo Jae Suk Fights With Park Soo Hong - KDramaStars

running man

"Running Man" Yoo Jae Suk fought with his buddy Park Soo Hong.

On the recent episode of SBS entertainment program "I Like Sundays - Running Man" which aired on January 5, 2014, Yoo Jae Suk struggled his ways to find his buddy, and found Park Soo Hong, who had been hiding in the resting stop of the highway.

Like Us on Facebook

Yoo Jae Suk, as soon as he found Park Soo Hong, said, "Why is it this guy again?" and rumbled, "Soo Hong, come out now quickly."

Park Soo Hong, a little bit bewildered, was taken out of the hiding area by Yoo Jae Suk. Park Soo Hong said, "I need to take a picture with the person who hid me well," and Yoo Jae Suk said, "The person does not even want a picture with you, why bother?"

Yoo Jae Suk then said, "I do not know why I am buddied with this guy again, but I am delighted anyway. I like this guy. He represents the old virgin of the celebrities. He likes to talk and go clubbing," introducing Park Soo Hong. Park Soo Hong, who did not like his introduction by Yoo Jae Suk, asked the production team of "I Like Sundays - Running Man," "Is he always like this?" making the audience laugh.

The day's episode of "I Like Sundays - Running Man" featured "Running Man - Cooking King."

 

 

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.



No comments:

Post a Comment