Thursday 7 February 2013

Did You Know that Hyoyeon was More Popular than Any Other Girls ... - KpopStarz

Group Girls' Generation's Hyoyeon made an honest comment, saying "I was only popular when I was a trainee," revealing her chill personality.

In KBS 2TV "Happy Together 3" aired today, Kim Wan Sun, Baek Ji Yeon, Yoona, Yuri, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon came out as guests.

On this day, MC Yoo Jae Suk asked Hyoyeon, "When was your peak?," and Hyoyeon replied, "I'm not sure. I think I was only popular when I was a trainee."

Like Us on Facebook :

At this, Yoona said, "Hyoyeon was a celebrity among the trainee. She had fans since she was a trainee."

Hyoyeon said, "I debuted after many years of being trained, but I couldn't get as popular as I was when I was a trainee. I thought it wasn't because I was lacking any skills," and when they asked what the problem is, she pointed at her face.

Photo Credit: KBS



No comments:

Post a Comment