Sunday 17 February 2013

Girls' Generation Seohyun Talks About Her First Love! "I Was Afraid That He'd ... - KpopStarz

Girls' Generation Seohyun talked about her first love on Mnet "Beatles Code 2."

Seohyun chose Britney Spears' "Sometimes" as her song, saying, "This is the song that I listened to while thinking about the first person to make my heart flutter."

Like Us on Facebook :

At this, MC Shindong said, "You said you don't know the feeling of first love, do you?" and Seohyun replied, "It wasn't definitely like 'this is my first love', but I have been shaken before."

She continued, "Someone confessed to me once when I was young. It was when I was a teenager. I liked him but I was afraid he would leave soon."

When they asked her who her ideal type is, she said, "Yoo Jae Suk. I like every side of him. I especially like his glittering eyes."

Photo Credit: Mnet



No comments:

Post a Comment