Saturday 1 June 2013

Wonderful Tales.: Dear Yoo Jae Suk ssi,

I want to be a person like you who always smile even you got many hard times before. I saw you for the first time when I started to watch Running Man, a reality show which you lead. 
Since then, I've became your FAN.
Actually, even I never see you in a person I feel that you're a good person with kind-hearted :) 
I can feel it ;)

Until one day..
I found your video from "Self-Camera" program and you know what?

Now, I became your big big big big BIG fan of you :D
I knew my feeling was right! You're a NICE PERSON. You're my inspiration. Like TV writer Noh Ji-Hyeon said that you're a person who certainly know what to remember and what to keep.
You always REMEMBER your hard times even after you become a eminent person
and
You always KEEP your promises to yourself as well.

I want to be like you..
   Humble.
    Sincere.
        Modest.
          Honest.
             Hardworker.

Love you Oppa! Haha.. Lol



p.s
I hope 
Someday, I can meet you in a person :)

Yoo Ne Nim (유느님)


No comments:

Post a Comment