Saturday 16 March 2013

Wonder Girls Yeeun Reveals Her Report Cards, Top 1 Student in High School "I ... - KpopStarz

Girl group Wonder Girls' Yeeun revealed her report card from high school.

In KBS 2TV "Happy Together" aired yesterday, Yeeun came out and revealed her report card from high school that showed her superior grades.

On this day, MC Yoo Jae Suk said, "I heard Yeeun is the brain of Wonder Girls. According to other members, Yeeun even studied while transporting in the car."

Like Us on Facebook :

At this, Yeeun said, "I did bring my report card because they told me to but I'm embarrassed," revealing her high school report card.

According to the report card, Yeeun was top 1 student in her class, and was top of the whole school as well, being in 16th or even 9th place.

The comments that her teachers gave her were also very positive, such as "She adapts very well to changed settings and keeps very good relationships with others" and "She is very participatory and enthusiastic in terms of academics."

Photo Credit: KBS



No comments:

Post a Comment