Saturday 13 July 2013

Kyuhyun recalls the times when he was bullied by fellow Super Junior members - Yahoo! Philippines News

KBS 2TV variety show ‘Happy Together 3’ aired their ‘What’s Your Name’ themed episode on July 4th, which saw the appearance of idol stars like Super Junior’s Kyuhyun and Henry, 4minute’s HyunA and Gayoon, and SISTAR’s Dasom and Soyu.

During the broadcast, Yoo Jae Suk asked Kyuhyun if he had been bullied when he first joined Super Junior. Kyuhyun replied, “Yes.” He then revealed one of his tips to survival, “They asked me to cook instant noodles, so I added lots of water. They did not ask me to do it again since then.”

Kyuhyun also recalled the time when they just debuted, “When I joined the group, there were already 12 members. So everyone would naturally be unhappy to see the addition of one more member. I did not have a bed for about 9 months after debut.”

He added at the end, “The members kept saying that they would buy a bed for me, but none of them did it. In fact, it was the fans who brought me a bed, so I did have my own in the end.”

By: Tian Er Lan

Copyright@KpopFighting.com



No comments:

Post a Comment