Monday 27 May 2013

Kim Soo Hyun reveals his nickname on 'Running Man' - Yahoo! Philippines News

Actors Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Hyun appeared on the May 26th episode of SBS TV ‘Running Man’ to promote their new film ‘Secretly Greatly’, where the former revealed his nickname.

The two guests and the cast members had a pretty boys athletics meet. After the second game ‘Flying Chair’ was concluded, Yoo Jae Suk asked while in the car, “Soo Hyun, what’s your nickname?” to which Kim Soo Hyun said shly, “When I was in junior high, I gave myself a nickname. My original name sounded a bit feminine and I was mindful of that, so I called myself ‘So Man’.”

Yoo Jae Suk quipped, “That does resemble what a student of your age would do. So you gave yourself this nickname to appear manlier? Kids who look good usually don’t get nicknames. So Kwang Soo, what was your nickname?” to which he replied, “Cotton buds,” which caught no one by surprise.

Lee Hyun Woo who is currently the host of SBS TV music program ‘Popular Song’, showed his constant curiosity towards the cast members of ‘Running Man’. He would actively seek an answer once he had a query. Kim Soo Hyun also didn’t mind ‘destroying’ his own image, and diligently completed the missions with intent, and was called a ‘handsome fool’ by his own team members.

By: Yoon Hyo Jung

Copyright@KpopFighting.com



No comments:

Post a Comment