Saturday 11 May 2013

Um Hyun Kyung reveals her gratitude towards Yoo Jae Suk - Allkpop

Actress Um Hyun Kyung shared her heartfelt gratitude towards 'nation's MC' Yoo Jae Suk for not forgetting who she was.

The actress was often a guest on SBS's 'X-Man' back in 2006, which had starred Yoo Jae Suk as a main MC.  The two got to know each other from the show and Um Hyun Kyung recently held an interview with MyDaily and said, "I recently ran into Yoo Jae Suk at MBC."

"What was really cool is that I appeared on 'X-Man' over 6 years ago but Yoo Jae Suk came straight up to me and asked, "Are you still nervous?'  At that time my nickname on the show was 'nervous girl.'"

She thought that she was just one of many guests passing through the show, so she was very honored and grateful that Yoo Jae Suk would still remember her.

She said, "Yoo Jae Suk said to me, 'Don't be nervous anymore.'  I was so surprised and thankful.  I thought to myself, 'How does he still remember that?'  I realize now why people call him 'Yoo god.'"

Um Hyun Kyung appeared on the recently ended MBC drama 'Horse Doctor' as scatterbrained So Ga Young.

Source: My Daily via Nate News


'); script.type = 'text/javascript'; script.src = 'http://widget.crowdignite.com/widgets/25307?_ci_wid=_CI_widget_'+_CI.counter; script.async = true; ref.parentNode.insertBefore(script, ref); })();


No comments:

Post a Comment