Wednesday 16 October 2013

\'2013 Infinite Challenge Song Festival' to Be Held at Limjingak - Yahoo Philippines News

[by Chloe Yun] On October 17 ‘Infinite Challenge’ members—Yoo Jae Suk, Park Myung Soo, Jung Joon Ha, Jung Hyung Don, No Hong Chul, Haha, and Gill—held a press conference for their upcoming song festival. 

On that day each member talked about their song and performance. Gill of Leessang said, “We\'ve prepared for this festival for weeks without a break. It makes me very nervous to perform on the stage so I just hope we show at least a half of what we’ve prepared. I just realized what kind of song we made. I wish there was more time to prepare.”

Haha said, “I’m so ready to be crazy and exhausted on the stage. It is a festival but still makes me shaking. I hope I don’t make any big mistake and enjoy the moment.”

Yoo Jae Suk revealed. “I challenge myself and try R&B with Yoo Hee Yeol this time. I was very worried because this is my first time to sing R&B song at a song festival. I worked harder and did my best. I won’t leave any regret on the stage.”

Park Myeong Soo said, “EDM is perfect music for a song festival so I’ve clung to EDM. There was some communication trouble with Primary when choosing what kind of song to sing, but he is a great musician. I’m not familiar with Hip Hop but we made a great song. You may expect it will be as good as previous festival songs.”

No Hong Chul also said, “It will be cold at the festival night, but we will heat it up!” Jung Hyung dong introduced himself as “a man of song festival,” and continued, “This festival is made for me. G-GRAGON and I worked hard, and we love our song.”

Yoo Jae Suk concluded the interview with a message to the audience, “It will be very cold tonight, so please wrap up yourself warmly,” 

‘Infinite Challenge Song Festival’ will be held later today, on the 17th, at Limjingak. The members and their musician partners will reveal their collaborative song at the festival. 

Meanwhile, the festival will be broadcast on October 26 on MBC. (photo by bntnews DB)

For more: bntnews.co.uk 

contact: news@bntnews.co.uk 



No comments:

Post a Comment