Sunday 13 October 2013

EXO-K "If We Starred in 'Infinite Challenge Music Festival,' We Want to ... - KpopStarz

Idol group EXO-K picked their favorite person to partner up with if they were to star in MBC's "Infinite Challenge Music Festival."

On October 2nd, EXO-K showed off their free and unfiltered youthful charm in star style magazine "Highcut." If 20 years ago the symbol of youth was the X Generation, now it's the EXO Generation.

EXO-K danced wildly in front of the camera, screamed at the top of their lungs, and ran about energetically, all the while posing for the camera. Just like the fashion idols that they are, EXO-K managed to look stylish even in a thick jumper. In this photo shoot, they wore down jackets made my Kolon Sport.

Like Us on Facebook :

In the following interview, EXO-K was asked about their guest appearance on "Infinite Challenge." Kai and Sehun explained that it was a great experience being on the show, and said, "We've watched 'Infinite Challenge' from the very beginning when it was called 'Reckless Challenge.'"

Not only that, when asked to pick a partner they would choose to appear with on "Infinite Challenge Music Festival," which is done in pairs, the members of EXO each revealed unique choices.

Baekhyun answered "Yoo Jae Suk, who is good at disco," and Chanyeol answered, "Since I like rap and hip hop, I would want to work with Gil, a singer that I really respect." D.O. chose HaHa and said, "I think I would get along with HaHa because we are both small," and Sehun chose Park Myung Soo and said, "He's so interesting and I think we would get along very well." SuHo also chose Park Myung Soo and said, "I think he won't try too hard to be courteous, so I think he'll be fun to work with."

Kai said "If I want to win 1st place, I would choose Yoo Jae Suk. If I want to have fun, I would choose HaHa as my partner."

EXO-K also expressed their gratitude towards TV personality Jung Hyung Don and said, "Jung Hyung Don remembered all of our names."

The members also revealed some stuff about their future plans. As for Baekhyun's solo activity, he said, "As the group becomes more popular, the individual members will also have better opportunities. If we establish 'EXO' as our nest, when our individual activities go sour, we'll always have the group to fall back on."

Chanyeol, whose 1st album is the first 1st album to sell over 700,000 copies, said, "I need to exceed even that number. My dream is to become a singer that is remembered even 10, 20 years later, just like Jo Sung Mo and Kim Gun Mo."

EXO-K's photo shoot and interview are featured in the October 2nd edition of "Highcut" #111. You can even catch their exclusive photo shoot video via the iPhone app "Highcut" on October 8.



No comments:

Post a Comment