Wednesday 1 May 2013

Defconn rarely contacts Yoo Jae Suk? - Allkpop - allkpop (blog)

Defconn does not contact Yoo Jae Suk often.

On the April 5th broadcast of MBC's 'I Live Alone' he had a conversation with Lee Sung Jae, who had visited his home.

The two shared something in common, which was that the two do not really contact people they know that often.

Defconn said, "I feel that if I contact someone too often they may feel burdened by me.  To be honest, I only text message Yoo Jae Suk once every two months.  Yoo Jae Suk also knows my personality so he said to me, "I will contact you so don't worry about it.'"

Also during the show, the two played a game to see who would pay for the take out chicken. They had a great time and brought tons of laughter to viewers.

Source: NEWSEN via Nate News


'); script.type = 'text/javascript'; script.src = 'http://widget.crowdignite.com/widgets/25307?_ci_wid=_CI_widget_'+_CI.counter; script.async = true; ref.parentNode.insertBefore(script, ref); })();


No comments:

Post a Comment