Friday 30 August 2013

Ahn Young Mi thinks she's prettier than miss A's Suzy? - allkpop

Comedian Ahn Young Mi left everyone flabbergasted by claiming she is more pretty than 'nation's first love' miss A's Suzy.

On the August 29th broadcast of KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3', Ahn Young Mi shared, "My nickname is 'one-second Suzy'. To be honest, I think that I'm prettier than Suzy," leaving MC Yoo Jae Suk, who happens to be a huge fan of the idol star, speechless. 

He asked the comedian, "You really think you're prettier?" Ahn Young Mi confidently replied, "Yes, of course. Suzy is 20 years old and young, so everyone calls her the 'nation's first love'. But I saw her in person. She looks very normal."

Shin Bong Sun added, "Wait a minute. I hear the netizens moving," making Ahn Young Mi laugh about the netizens' wrath that awaits her online.

SEE ALSO: miss A rock 'LA style' as the endorsement models for 'MLB'




No comments:

Post a Comment