Monday 30 December 2013

'2013 SBS Entertainment Award' Kim Byung Man To Achieve Grand Award - Yahoo Philippines News

[by Sunghee Park] On December 30, Kim Byung Man from ‘Law of Jungle’ won the Grand Award at 2013 SBS Entertainment Award, held in Sang-am Dong, Seoul.

On that day, Kim Byung Man was selected as a nominee of the Grand Award, winning over Yoo Jae Suk, and Kang Ho Dong. 

For the acceptance speech, Kim Byung Man said, “Thank you so much senior Lee Kyung Kyu, Yoo Jae Suk, and Kang Ho Dong. This Grand Award is too great for me. I felt happy when I was selected as candidate and I even hoped to get this award.”

He continued, “Compare to seniors, who are all-around entertainers, I have so many things to improve. This ‘Law of Jungle’ series was made for me. It was the program where I can show my best. I tried to show my improvement to audience by moving all around the Jungle.”

Seniors congratulated and cheered Kim Byung Man by giving a standing ovation. 

Audiences who saw this ceremony respond, “Shooting of Law of Jungle looked very tough. Kim Byung Man definitely deserves this award.” Or “Standing ovation was impressing.” (photo captured from SBS 2013 Entertainment Awards) 

For more bntnews.co.uk

contact: news@bntnews.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment