Sunday 8 December 2013

Girls' Generation Yoona Grieves Over Paparazzi 'I Can't Even Eat' - KpopStarz

Girls’ Generation Yoona Grieves Over Paparazzi ‘I Can’t Even Eat’

(Photo : KBS2)

Girl group Girls' Generation member Yoona revealed how she was humiliated by paparazzi.

Like Us on Facebook

On the December 5th episode of KBS2's "Happy Together 3", Yoona starred as a guest on the show. She shared the story of how paparazzi took a picture of her as she eating the in-flight ssambap(wrapped in leafy veggies) meal on her way to Hong Kong.

MC Yoo Jae Suk asked, "Don't you usually have to deal with a lot of paparazzi?" Yoona answered, "On my flight to Hong Kong, there was an in-flight ssambap meal. As soon as I put the ssam in my mouth, they took the picture."

She said, "I had no idea. There were pictures of me eating and sleeping in a Hong Kong magazine. They've become photos that I want to erase the most in this lifetime."

Net users, upon hearing this story of Yoona being humiliated by paparazzi, commented, "Yoona can't even eat however she wants to because of paparazzi," "That is a star's grievance," and "You can't really call that a grievance."



No comments:

Post a Comment